Grade AAA Quality of Porcelain Tiles’ Characters
“Porcelain tiles are ceramic tiles commonly used to cover floors and walls, with a water absorption rate of less than 0.5 percent. They can either be glazed or unglazed. Porcelain tiles are one type of vitrified tiles, and are sometimes referred to as porcelain vitrified tiles” from Wikipedia
Marble Look Porcelain Tile is one of glazed porcelain tile.
Characters of Grade AAA Porcelain Tile As Following:
1. Flatness Less Than 0.7mm( Grade AAA), Which is Standard of Good Porcelain Tile
2. Right Angles, Much Comfortable Paving Effect and Save Cost of Money, Labor and Time.
3. MOREROOM STONE Porcelain Tile’s Whiteness 34-38 Degree, Other Company Porcelain Tile Whiteness is 26-28 degree.
4. Water Absorption is Lower Than 0.05%, Which is Not Easier to become Deformed.
5. Abrasion Resistance Capability is Higher Than 5, Guaranteeing Glossiness of Tile and Decorative Effect After Paving.